Rodale's Successful Quilting LibraryBook - 1997
Your step-by-step guide to Marvelous Miniatures .
Get enthralled with working small! Little quilts are big on charm and appeal, and with help and inspiration from our expert teachers and quilters, you'll find out how easy it is to adapt your quiltmaking skills to a smaller scale. Once you try these ideas on for size, your miniatures will be the ones that make people ask, "How did she ever do that?"
Minis are simply irresistible--
* Create a quick little quilt with only a thimbleful of effort
* Scale down a favorite quilt pattern to pint-size proportions
* Piece with precision and appliqu#65533; with ease, no matter how tiny the pieces
* Embellish with tiny stencils, embroidery stitches, and 3-D flowers
* Customize quilts for dolls, teddy bears, doll furniture, and more
* Use foundation piecing or English paper piecing for the ultimate piecing perfection
* learn easy tricks for binding and quilting minis.
Plus great gifts from miniature blocks!